Back to School Day 2: Ball Chairs, Erasable Pens, and a Better Outlook.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Sooooo after a long pep talk, a couple snooze alarms, and a SCALDING hot shower, I headed to work bright and early again to prepare for day two. I don't know about you, but I always forget how tough the first few days really are! My adorable littles arrived right on time this morning and let me tell you they were perfect!!! Little did I know the amazing artists I had in my classroom! Details, details, details. I am already proud. I can't wait to see what the year brings. 



Thank you Sara Connell of First Grade Funtastic for this AAAAAAAAdorable creation :) 

Many of you know that I own a class set of ball chairs and I swear by them! (click here for more info)
Today was the first day that they were able to test drive these babies. They loved them!!! Sadly I do not have enough for the entire class anymore, due to class growth. DonorsChoose hopefully will once again make my kiddos dreams come true and I can have a few more funded to support all of my little ones. 

*sigh*

Once I created my new teacher planner/calendar/gradebook/attendance/notebook I knew I needed these amazing erasable pens by Frixion! They are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! and you always need something to make you smile on the first week of school right?!

6 comments

K @ The First Grade Clubhouse said...

I love the Frixion erasable highlighters, also. They are perfect for the many organizing needs in a teacher-wife-mom's life.

The Math Maniac said...

Love how well things billed as erasable actually work these days. There is nothing like writing in color and being able to erase it!

Unknown said...

I need to check out these pens!!:)

Unknown said...

I need to check out these pens!!:)

Tessa said...

Okay so I've seen those but the ones I found online were totally different. The ones I found that looked like that are markers. Yours are pens? Can you send me a link? I'm needy! :)

Miss May said...

Jessica I love following your blog and instagram!

((HUGS))

Powered by Blogger.